How to Increase Internet Speed
Many of internet users are not happy with their slow internet connections speed. So this is the trick to increase your internet speed by yourself easily. To do this,
1. Click on the Start button, type gpedit.msc on the search bar and then press Enter button. Then a Local Group Policy Editor window will appear.
2. In Group Policy window click on Computer configuration menu. Then click on Administrative Templates.
3. Click on Network. Under the Network menu click on QoS Packet Scheduler.4. Under the QoS Packet Scheduler menu double click on Limit reservable Bandwidth option.
5. Then in Limit reservable Bandwidth window you will find that the settings and are disabled. But by default Limit reservable Bandwidth is eating your internet speed by 20%. In this you have to do a simple thing. Click on Enabled button in Limit reservable Bandwidth menu; reduce the Bandwidth by 0%.
6. Click on Apply button and then OK.
7. Restart your computer. Congratulation you are done now.
Now connect the internet & see the difference in internet connection or your browsing